This is fan-made website of Pokemon Uranium including Game Download, Cheats, Walkthrough and Guides. We are so glad that you are here. We will try our best to provide to you all informations, reviews, guides of Pokemon Uranium. For who have tried this game, we hope you can find what you need here; for who have not tried this game, don’t wait anymore, download and play this awesome PC game.
RPG Maker XP Game is a tool, a platform that is used many times in many different games. One of the popular series use this tool is Pokemon (again, our favorite series of all time). Recently, there is a Pokemon game that become popular all over the Internet. Yes, nothing more than Pokemon Uranium – the 100% fan-made Pokemon game of JV12345 and Nageki.
Pokemon Uranium is complete and the two developers are continuing to make patches. Its current version is 1.0.1 and released on August 6, 2016. It is one of greatest RMXP Pokemon Hack Games. A new region called Tandor is waiting for trainers to explore, 8 new Gym Badges with more than 190 different species of Pokemon… well, sounds so attractive, right?
This game takes place in a new region called Tandor. The trainers from all over the Pokemon world are converging to take part in the Tandor Regional Championship. To do so, players must collect all 8 Gym Badges first; then they can join the tournament.
With all Pokemon games, players have to choose their starter right from the beginning. In Pokemon Uranium, they can choose one from these three: Orchynx – a Grass and Steel type, Raptorch – a Fire and Ground type, Eletux – a Water and Electric type. One important change of this game is: these starters can only evolve once. After that, they have to hold a special item to have the Mega Evolution (this special item depends on which starter that chosen by players).
There are 8 Gyms in Pokemon Uranium. Some of them do not follow a type theme, they follow many different themes like a habitat theme or a particular strategy. Have a look at this list:
- Nowtoch Gym (Normal-type Pokémon)
- Burole Gym (Cave Pokémon)
- Bealbeach Gym (Beach Pokémon)
- Vinoville Gym (Electric and Steel-type Pokémon)
- Amatree Gym (Fire-type Pokémon)
- Venesi Gym (Illusion Pokémon)
- Snowbank Gym (Dragon and Ice-type Pokémon)
- Tsukinami Gym (Day and Night-themed Pokémon)
Players not only have many quests of the main storyline but also many side quests to make their playing experience become more interesting. There are 8 side quests after the main storyline:
- Garlikid Sidequest
- Ripley’s Sidequest
- Crying Boy Sidequest
- Fossil Sidequest
- Ninja Reunion Sidequest
- Lanthanite Core Sidequest
And the new features of Pokemon Uranium which make it unlikely any other Pokemon game are:
- Pokemon Trainer Test: an exam of Professor Bamb’o for our trainers at the start of the game. This test is designed to determine which Pokemon should trainers use. Trainers have to take one of these three categories:
- Offensive: Uses an all-out attack strategy to crush their opponents. Gets the starter Raptorch.
- Defensive: Prefers strategies revolving in protection and healing. Gets the starter Pokemon Orchynx.
- Balanced: Fights using a mix of offensive and defensive strategies. Gets the starter Pokemon Eletux.
- Nuclear Type Pokemon: with a brand-new Type of Pokemon like Nuclear, the total number of types appear in Pokemon Uranium is 19.
- New Moves and Abilities.
- Pokepod: this is a device that allows players to view the Tandor map – listen to the radio – receive calls from trainers who want a rematch.
- Pokemon Speech Translator: a device developed by Professor Lily Cypress that allows people to understand and communicate with Pokemon. Currently, it is just a prototype and does not function perfectly all the time.
- Nuzlocke Mode: this mode is intended to provide a more challenging, difficult type of gameplay for players.
- Global Trade Station, Wonder Trade, Virtual Trainer Battle: some functions allow players to trade and battle against one another.
- Mega Evolution: it is a special kind of transformation that affects certain Pokémon. It is an extra evolution that brings about a change in appearance, a boost to stats in battle, and occasionally a new ability, but only for the duration of a battle. It can only be activated when the player has a Key Stone and the Pokémon is holding its specific Mega Stone.
Pokemon Uranium Download
Thank you and have a wonderful day.