Between the southern and eastern coasts of West Tandor, there is a small place called Burole. On the way to be a Pokemon Champion, this is the fourth town you will pay a visit. From here, you can only access Route 3 to the south and Route 4 to the east because of many caves – cliffs – ledges. This small town is covered by a great green color from all places and also very quiet, peaceful.
The Places You Need To Go
Burole Town Gym
Yah, after getting the Normal badge… will you continue to get this second one or just stop there? This Gym is dark and stuck directly into the surrounding caves. Davern is its leader and he uses Rock-Ground-Poison types, especially is Rock. You will get the Bright Gem Badge here.
This is a place for learning the game mechanics. Ridiculously, you don’t need to stay here. On the second floor, there will be some students and they are training their Pokemon. If you defeat all of them, a Nugget will be given to you.
To use Tandor Underground and quickly access to different towns, you will use this underground with a ticket.
The Rustic Shop Of Lisa
A merchant is sitting outside of Burole Town. You can get these items:
– Energy Power.
– Energy Root.
The Items You Can Buy In PokeMart
– PokeBall, GreatBall, Super Potion, Potion, Antidote, Paralyze Heal, Repel, Escape Rope.
The Items You Can Get By Finishing A Quest
– A Nugget.
– Fresh Water.
The Trainers You Will Encounter
– School Kid Diana. She has two lv14 Pokemon: Cubblfly and Smore.
– Tuber Rich. This boy has three Pokemon and they are your starters: Orchynx lv 12, Raptorch lv 12, Eletux lv 12.
– School Kid Tracey. And this boy has three lv 12 Pokemon: Tonemy, Grozard, Barewl.
– Youngster James. One lv 12, two lv 14 Pokemon are all what he is having: Dunsparce, Kinetmunk, Barank.